- To ensure 100% awareness about the importance of E-Governance and financilal inlusion in the 14 villages that we would adopt for this project.
- Educate and enable rural poor through door-to-door education by the E-Sevaks about internet , access to variousopening of the bank accounts, transactions within the bank accounts and maintaining of the bank accounts
- Educate and enable the rural poor to use banking systems for economic empowerment by participating in various schemes of the federal government and RBI like Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Yojana that would help poverty alleviation and increased democratic participation for better governance.
- Create a video- module and print module in local language for dissemination of the same information to other villages through the good offices of collector of the district of Palghar.
- Make definitive and long-term changes in the lives of rural poor.
Objectives: Long Term
- Based upon this validation, create a policy brief for enhancing scope of Sangram Kendra or order to help villagers access broader number of schemes in every village and submit it to Maharashtra State policy makers for implementation.
- Scale-up the project to all villages in Maharashtra by working closely with the RBI & State of Maharashtra Government.